The Machine Shop
We have grown from a one man shop in 1988, to a full service machine, fabrication, and engineering /design shop, present day.
Whether you need one off / maintenance machining, or advanced 4th and 5th axis Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machines, we have the personalized service for you.
We are able and willing to work with all types of materials, for all types of industries. From Food processing equipment, to Nuclear & Aerospace technologies and everything in between.
Our administration and data storage make us capable of finding historical data, controlled materials, and managing your project with care and diligence.
Part and assembly work are part of the service available to you with onsite personal assessments done as required.
Our Capabilities Include:
- 3 & 4 Axis CNC Mills for economical high precision machining
- 5 Axis Live Tool Horizontal Lathe
- 2 Axis Slant Bed Lathes c/w Bar Feeders for economical high precision turning
- Knee Type Bridgeport Mills for one off and maintenance machining
- Manual Engine Lathes for part sizes up to 21” dia. x 70” long.
- Surface Grinding to 12”x 24” for excellent finish, high tolerance flat parts
- Cylindrical Grinding up 12” dia. x 30” long. high tolerance round parts
- Heat Treating ovens for A2, D2, 4140, 01, W1 materials. For hardening, annealing, tempering, normalizing and black oxidizing
- Hardness Testing
- CMM Coordinate Measuring Machine and Part Programming
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified and Process Capable
- Millwrighting and Installations Upon Request
Request a Quote
Your request will be allocated to a representative and you will receive a response in 2 working days. Click here.
Our Machine Shop is backed by our Design & Engineering, Millwrighting and Fabrication Capabilities.