The Machining Center (TMC) utilizes a 14,000 sq. ft. shop comprising of a 7,000 sq. ft. Machine Shop and a 5,000 sq. ft. Fabrication Shop. The shop is set up as a low-run production shop (typically 1 to 200 pieces) with an emphasis on specialized application design and manufacturing. TMC is versatile enough to work with it’s clients, utilizing knowledge and experience to provide feedback and advice to customers to help optimize and improve their designs.
We also offer secure administration for you and your business. Not only can we provide parts for your machines, but we have excellent record keeping of our business with you and even provide a vault for customer documentation, so you don’t have to look up that repeat job every time.
Our Capabilities Include:
- Personalized Service
- Custom Machining & Fabrication
- Laser Cutting
- Specialized Application Design and Manufacturing (i.e. Custom Machinery)
- 2D & 3D Drawing Services
- CNC Machining and Prototyping
- Record Keeping
- Vault for Customer Documentation
- Coordinate Measurement Services
- Maintenance, Repairs and Installation
- Component Rebuilding and Reverse Engineering
- Heat Treatment and Hardness Testing
- Specialty Welding
- Solidworks (3D software for single parts, assemblies, drawings, etc)
Request a Quote
Your request will be allocated to a representative and you will receive a response in 2 working days. Click here.